By Team MOC
Moving disaster stories are a badge of honor in a community that moves frequently. When they’re humorous, they’re great for cocktail parties and mixers. When they’re not-so-funny, they’re the perfect cautionary tale for the newly initiated into military life.
How does your disaster story stack up to these pictures?
1. When you misjudged just how much stuff you’re taking in your own car. . .
2. “Sure. Yeah, definitely. That will totally fit.”
3. Because of course this is the only time you decided to buy and move antiques.
4. On the bright side, it’s going to get there with everything else.
5. That’s a great reason not to do a DITY move.
6. At least you’ll laugh one time on moving day.