Our mission at MilitaryOneClick is to enhance the lives of military families and friends of the military community in just one click! Our site connects you with the latest news, job opportunities, deals, and countless other valuable resources.
Learn More About MilitaryOneClick
MilitaryOneClick is the premier virtual resource for military families. Our dynamic, user-friendly website provides visitors with direct access to thousands of valuable resources including career tools, hiring fairs, educational scholarships, PTSD help, health insurance, buying or renting a home, financial assistance, and more! The site is free and does not require users to register or login.
MilitaryOneClick is a certified Women-Owned company.
NAICS Code:519130 /CAGE Code:6UA64
- In November 2012 MilitaryOneClick was inducted to the Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) as one of the first Military Spouse owned businesses. MESP, initiated the Secretary of Defense, is a partnership between the Armed Forces and Corporate Partners. Signatory corporate partners include: Amazon, USAA, WalMart, and MetLife.
- MilitaryOneClick has established relationships with leading privatized military housing companies on bases around the world as well as with Fortune 500 companies, such as; General Mills, USAA, Stanley Martin, Sittercity, and others.
Aside from being recognized as partners with some of the amazing organizations listed above, MilitaryOneClick is proud to have these opportunities to represent the families we serve:
- MilitaryOneClick Founder & President, Jennifer Pilcher introduced the First Lady at a White House Joining Forces event honoring military mothers and spouses – May 2012
- Invited and attended as “legacy” military delegate and guest of Grow Co. Inc. Magazine conference in New Orleans – March 2012
- Our founder was selected as a panelist for the SCORE e-Business Now Conference in Washington DC – February 2012
- Inc Magazine named MilitaryOneClick one of the “Top 7 Military Start Ups of 2011”
- More stories at MilitaryOneClick in the Media…