The majority of military couples have kids. That’s just a fact of life in the military. But for couples who don’t–or can’t–have kids, it can be a little isolating and frustrating at times.
1. When your friends are complaining about having kids. . . and you’re just like:
2. When you meet another child-free military spouse
3. When people ask really, really awkward questions about if you’re trying to have kids, why you don’t have kids, and if you ever want kids
4. When people assume you hate kids just because you don’t have any
5. When friends are comparing notes on the latest kid craze. . . (But really, what is actually up with Fidget Spinners?)
6. When people constantly ask when you’re having kids
7. When you’re voluntold for responsibilities because you don’t have kids and everyone assumes you’ve got tons of time