Looking for a blogger to help you reach the military community? You’ve come to the right place. Whether you’re looking to connect with other bloggers or searching for a blogger to help with a project, contest, or campaign, Military One Click’s Blogger Brigade can help.
Interested in joining the Blogger Brigade? Contact email@example.com for more information.
Here are just a few of those who make up MOC’s Blogger Brigade:
The Navy Mom
- The destination for military moms to find things to do and businesses to visit in their town.
- The Navy Mom Television Show and Welcome eGuide sponsorships available in Jacksonville, San Diego, Monterey, and Norfolk. (Broadcast Television)
- Sponsored Posts, Business Profiles, Interviews, Product Placement, Sponsored Television Commercials, Facebook Ads, and Television Features and Interviews available.
Soldier’s Wife, Crazy Life
- I can write blog posts for your site on anything from Military issues, parenting, blogging, making money online, special needs, photography, families.
- Social media- I am active on twitter and have 6,000+ followers on my account and tweet regularly.
- I can do product reviews/sponsored posts on my own site. I get about 2,500-3000 pageviews a month right now.
My Military Savings
- Deals, discounts, and more!
- We cover everything from PCSing to motherhood.
- Our service is FREE and open to all military families, retired, active duty, and reserve.
The Military Guide
Email The Military Guide
- Financial independence for servicemembers, veterans, and their families.
- Budgeting, saving, and investing.
- Making the transition from the military to a bridge career (optional) and retirement.
Jo, My Gosh!
- Military spouse and family focused.
- PR, media, sponsorship, and ambassadorship friendly.
- Rapidly growing, popular blog with a new ebook out.
- Military Life
- Product Reviews
- Target audience: Military Significant Others, particuarly those interested in Eco-friendly living.
- Topics: Military Life & tips/information, general life, Vermont, eco-friendly living/tips
- Continous, regular growth month over month in site traffic and social media followings. September’s traffic grew by over 50% over August’s!
Tutoring in Military Land
Email Tutors By Base
Blog Tutors By Base Blog
- Educational resources for the military community.
- EdTech – integrating apps and resources for education with tutoring best practices.
- Small business management and entrepreneurship.
- Quick decorating tips for military moms/busy families and design inspirations
- Happiness! I write about it.
- My crazy life as a military spouse and mom.
Finding Joy in Everyday
- Finding Joy in motherhood, military life, and ministry.
- Book reviews.
- Sponsored contests.
- USMC Life is proud to be on the largest non DoD websites, reaching over 1+ million per year. Our social media following reaches over 1.6+ million per month.
- We are a known military influencer with an audience comprised of 65% male (mostly veteran) and 35% female (mostly military spouse) in the Marine Corps community.
- We specialize in advertising and PR opportunities through social media, website, giveaways, and more.
The Direction Diva
- Motivational Speaker, Military Lifestyle Blogger, Author & Advocate helping military families navigate the challenges of military life.
- Author of Right Side Up: Find Your Way When Military Life Turns You Upside Down and the essay “My Son’s Battle.”
- Subject matter expert available for interviews, events, consulting & keynotes on military life, spouse empowerment, as well as many of the mental/behavioral health issues affecting military families today.
Life of a Traveling Navy Wife
- Voted 2014 Business Traveler of the Year by Business Traveler Magazine USA. Lifestyle Blogger and Corporate Event Marketing Manager
- Proudly Married to a US Navy Sailor
blogging about all things life along the way
- I offer real‐deal sponsored posts, product and venue reviews, giveaways and Blog Ambassadorships
Cammo Style Love
- Lifestyle and Military Life Blogger
- Focused on connecting service members and their families through my growing resource guide and Military Monday Spotlight posts
- Sponsored posts, Ambassador, D.C. Metro area coverage and a growing social media presence focusing on Twitter
A Semi-Delicate Balance
- Lifestyle, Parenting, and Military Life Focus
- Available for PR, media, sponsored content, and ambassadorship
- 400,000+ pageviews monthly
- MB is an online resource for active duty, guard, reserve, retired, and veterans in providing the best Local, National, and Online Military Discounts/Deals in your military community.
- Follow Us on Social Media where we share information on FUN things to do in your military community, PCS help, and military resources!
- MB helps businesses looking to connect to the military community through grass roots marketing, social media, and ambassadorship!
- VetLaunched.com helps veterans and transitioning military start and grow their business using the best tools and resources on any budget.
- If you have wanted to start a business, the information here is a great starting point.
- As a fellow vet, I have started and run multiple businesses and know the pain points and hurdles that will come. Sign up for weekly updates and free resources.
The Military Wife Life
- Military Spouse and Lifestyle Focus
- Military Life, Marriage, DIYs, Recipes, Travel, Giveaways and More
- Available for sponsored content, media, giveaways, product reviews, and ambassadorship
Royal Little Lambs
- Community Catalyst
- Homeschool and Parenting Consultant
- Natural Health Advocate
- Dedicated to military fathers and soon to be fathers
- Tips, tricks and funny stories related to being a military dad
- Product reviews of a variety of tools that will help new dads
- Experienced blogger and military spouse with 19 years experience writing for magazine and websites
- American Small Business Champion (2015) and winner Best Venture Impacting Veterans in Citi Salutes Business Plan(2015), plus other awards with a reach of 1500 per month on average
- I write veterans’ stories for their families to treasure
Happy Fit Navy Wife
- Focused on encouragement for military wives, especially relating to PCS relocations, deployment, homecoming, and faith
- Available for sponsored posts, giveaways, PR & social media, and brand ambassadorship
- Active & increasing presence on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter
An Aiming High Wife
- My key demographic is military spouses and mommies
- Reach of over 10000 per month
- Recipes, DIY, Military Life, Mommy Life