We have a little (okay, okay, huge) secret: military life doesn’t have to be lonely.
Yet it often is.
We have the remedy: MilSpouseFEST2017! Over the next year, with the help of our presenting partner USAA, we’ll be throwing these events in different military communities all over our nation.
We’re talking fun, food, games, community, and some fantastic information from spirited guests and presenters.
And it’s all free!
It doesn’t matter if you’re a “seasoned” spouse, a newbie, or somewhere in between. It doesn’t matter if you’re the most popular person on base or if you haven’t met anyone yet. MilspouseFest2017 is for everyone at every stage of life.
Do you like having fun? Winning prizes? Getting to meet other military spouses? Laughing?
Good. Then you belong here. Get ready to enjoy a day of fun and learning.
During the event, you’ll participate in hands-on activities and interactive discussions. There are no lectures or PowerPoint presentations here. We promise that our activities have a purpose and our guests have something real to say. That’s because our guests are connected to the military (and many of them are military spouses themselves). They’ve been there and done that… and not only survived but succeeded too!
And by the way… did we mention that there will be all kinds of giveaways, freebies, and some truly killer prizes for attendees? We’re talking gift cards, Fitbits, Apple Watches, iPads, and other giveaways.
What Other Spouses are Saying:
“During the event, milspouses worked together, learned from each other, and listened to speakers who had been there, done that, and knew that military life (and just life in general) is rarely perfect.” -Jo of Jo, My Gosh!
“This was a phenomenal event. I’m still flying high from it at 6pm.” -attendee
“It was so amazing to see this group come together, network, and expand our little military family. The sessions were also interactive so you weren’t just sitting in one spot the entire time.” -JD of Semi-Delicate Balance
“Incredible experience!”- attendee
Read more about MilspouseFest from bloggers across the internet:
- You Be You: MilspouseFest2016 by Jacey Eckhart
- How I Was Empowered at MilspouseFest2016 by Marla Barlow
- Speechless: Reflections on MilspouseFest2016 San Diego by Jen Pilcher
- How I Found My Tribe as a Military Spouse by Rachel Marston
- The Military Spouse Community: #MilspouseFest2016 by The Purpose Driven Wife
- One Thing People Get Insanely Wrong About Millennial Military Spouses by Jo, My Gosh!
- I Went to a Military Spouse Conference and Here’s What Happened by Semi-Delicate Balance
- What is a Milspouse Squad and Why Do You Need One? by Semi-Delicate Balance
- Dear “Just” A Military Spouse by Jo, My Gosh!
- What No One Tells You About the Military Spouse Community by The Military Wife and Mom
- How I Found Where I Belong in the Military Community
- MilspouseFest2016: My Day in San Diego by The Lesbian Army Wife
- How MilspouseFest2016 Changed My Perspective by Meg Flanagan