** NEW Employment Panel-presented by USAA, Starbuck’s, Comcast and CarMax
** NEW Employment Table marketplace – shop for a new job while having fun at MilSpouseFest 2017.
Quantico registration is sold out!
Register for the waitlist HERE!
Over the next year, with the help of our presenting partner USAA and executive partner Armed Forces Insurance, we’ll be throwing these events in different military communities all over our nation.
We’re talking fun, food, games, community, and some fantastic information from spirited guests and presenters.
And it’s all free!
It doesn’t matter if you’re a “seasoned” spouse, a newbie, or somewhere in between… MilspouseFest2017 is for you!
MilSpouseFest is run entirely by military spouses – we’ve been there, done that – still doing that…so let’s just have some fun together.
We have developed a day that provides fun activities and conversation about military spouse life…and food – don’t forget the food – you don’t have to cook!
And by the way… did we mention that there will be all kinds of giveaways, freebies, and some truly killer prizes for attendees? We’re talking gift cards, Fitbits, Apple Watches, and other giveaways.
Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to provide child care and our events are lively with a lot of movement. Therefore, we highly recommend you come and enjoy some child-free time.
*Babies in Arms are always welcome!
Thank you – we can’t wait to see you – Team MilitaryOneClick
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
MilSpouseFest San Antonio has come and gone and boy was it ever awesome! Check out all of the fabulous pictures here.
MilSpouseFest Camp Lejeune was a blast. Check out your pictures here.
Your images from San Diego are here. Enjoy!
Your MSF D.C. photos are here. So fun!
MSF Fort Campbell was incredible! Those Army spouses filled up the room and had a blast at both the day and the evening event. Thanks guys! It was so much fun to come to our first Army post.
What Other Spouses are Saying:
“During the event, milspouses worked together, learned from each other, and listened to speakers who had been there, done that, and knew that military life (and just life in general) is rarely perfect.” -Jo of Jo, My Gosh!
“This was a phenomenal event. I’m still flying high from it at 6pm.” -attendee
“It was so amazing to see this group come together, network, and expand our little military family. The sessions were also interactive so you weren’t just sitting in one spot the entire time.” -JD of Semi-Delicate Balance
“Incredible experience!”- attendee
MilSpouse Fest 2017 hosted by MilitaryOneClick at the Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville in Jacksonville, March 30 was far from the stereotypical “death by PowerPoint” military event with raffle prizes, a life-size game of Life and a twist on Family Feud.Read more about MilspouseFest from bloggers across the internet– Sarah Hauck, Staff writer for The Globe and Marine Spouse
- How I Was Empowered at MilspouseFest2016 by Marla Barlow
- Speechless: Reflections on MilspouseFest2016 San Diego by Jen Pilcher
- How I Found My Tribe as a Military Spouse by Rachel Marston
- The Military Spouse Community: #MilspouseFest2016 by The Purpose Driven Wife
- One Thing People Get Insanely Wrong About Millennial Military Spouses by Jo, My Gosh!
- I Went to a Military Spouse Conference and Here’s What Happened by Semi-Delicate Balance
- What is a Milspouse Squad and Why Do You Need One? by Semi-Delicate Balance
- Dear “Just” A Military Spouse by Jo, My Gosh!
- What No One Tells You About the Military Spouse Community by The Military Wife and Mom
- How I Found Where I Belong in the Military Community
- MilspouseFest2016: My Day in San Diego by The Lesbian Army Wife
- How MilspouseFest2016 Changed My Perspective by Meg Flanagan
For information on sponsorships, please email: email@example.com.
*Registration for each location will open approximately four weeks prior to the event.