Marketing Presenter / Trainer
ClearedJobs.Net, a veteran owned Cleared Job Board and Cleared Job Fair company, is seeking a military spouse to join its Marketing Team. This team member will be responsible for delivering four to six job search tips presentations monthly at Washington, DC area military bases during their TAP and ACAP programs. Estimated 30 hours per month, but will vary.
These presentations are approximately an hour in length in front of a live audience of 10-75 persons, and are typically delivered mid-day Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. ClearedJobs.Net provides lunch at many of the presentations, which must be coordinated with a local catering company.
This team member will also represent ClearedJobs.Net at military base career fairs, which are typically all day events.
Punctuality, organization, flexibility, friendliness and a positive attitude are critical to representing the company well to transitioning military audiences and TAP/ACAP management.
The interview process will include delivery of an impromptu presentation.
- Deliver a presentation that has been developed by ClearedJobs.Net and respond to audience questions.
- Track audience questions to build a library of Q&As.
- Attend military base job fairs to provide job seekers with information on the company’s products and services.
- Maintain relationships with area TAP/ACAP Managers.
- Expand the number of presentations delivered and military job fairs attended.
- Coordinate order and pickup of lunches provided to classes.
Education and Experience
- Above-average presentation skills, and demonstrated effectiveness presenting to diverse audiences
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to interact and influence very divergent personalities
- High level of independence, energy and integrity, with a demonstrated respect for a diversity of opinions and styles
- Ability to adapt to last minute changes in scheduling
- College degree with a minimum of 3 years experience in marketing, sales or public relations
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and their use, including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Recruiting experience preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of PowerPoint presentation software
- Ability to lift boxes up to 25 pounds
- Knowledge of the military
- Valid driver’s license